Latest Scrap Kits Released, Ptu and Free.
More info available at my blog: http://disyasdigitalsdesigns.blogspot.com

Pages

Latest Kit Released! Ptu and Free

lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

Bienvenidos a mi Blog de Tutoriales

Bien, este es mi blog de tutoriales, voy empezando como podrán notarlo, pero espero que poco a poco vaya creciendo. Es posible que los contenidos de este blog no sean tan frecuentes como el de mi blog Disyasdigitalsdesigns.blogspot.com pero esta hecho con el mismo cariño. Por principio, mis tutoriales estarán solo en español, lo siento, no tengo mucho tiempo libre por ahora, pero si alguien desea ayudarme a traducirlos, estaré encantada!

Bueno, pasemos al primer tutorial!

Hi, this is my tutorials blog, im starting as you can see, but i hope that little by little this blog gradually grows. It is possible that the contents of this blog are not as frequent as my blog Disyasdigitalsdesigns.blogspot.com but i make with the same affection. In principle, my tutorials will be in Spanish only, sorry, I have little free time now, but if someone wants to help me to translate, I will love it!

Well, lets go to the first tutorial!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario